Há mais de 10 anos, a ArtOuro & Gemas participa da Feira de Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair, na edição de Setembro.
Ela está entre os mais importantes eventos de joias e pedras preciosas do mundo! Realizada há mais de trinta anos, a iniciativa chega a atrair quase 60 mil visitantes e mais de 3 mil expositores de todo o mundo, inclusive do Brasil.
O destaque do nosso portfólio de gemas este ano será a turmalina azul, especialmente as nossas INDICOLITAS.
O evento ocorrerá no AsiaWorld-Expo (AWE), traz desde matérias-primas, como pedras preciosas, pérolas e diamantes, até equipamentos, embalagens e joias prontas para o consumidor final. Este ano, a feira será entre 13 e 17/setembro.
Para maiores informações sobre o registro, clique AQUI.
Visit the Honk Kong September Show
The September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair, organised by UBM Asia, continues to attract key players in the world’s jewellery industry, a hallmark of a truly successful fair. In 2015, the September Fair hosted a select group of over 3,750 exhibitors from 50 countries and regions.
The show will be on AsiaWorld-Expo (AWE) from 13 to 17-Sep. For register, see more information here.
We will present our colection of colourful gemstones. We have a vast collection of gems focused in brightly and impressive colored gemstones, natural and, therefore, rare ones:
- Tourmalines – Our collection includes all range of colors of tourmaline mainly the most popular colors that ranges from pink to green and blue. We also offer two-color gems in diverse sizes and stonings. The special emphasis is for paraiba’s tourmaline; the most beautiful and rare blue gemstone of the world! All of our gemstones are certified by GIA (The Gemological Institute of America).
- Aquamarine – Our collection includes unique and singular gemstones, perfect pairs and sets for any jewelry. As one of our specialties, we offer our customers gems of diverse sizes and in all shades of blue desired by the market.
- Rubellite – One of the most exuberant and charming, the rubellite gemstone allies magnificence, delicacy and sensuality. Our rubellites stand out for intense tone ranging from hot pink to “blood” red.
- Morganite – Our collection stands out for gems ranging from “peach/salmon” to pink. Lovely drops gemstones for earrings and pendants, as well as the oval shape gemstones for engagement rings are our main distinctions.
- Amethyst – Our collection includes the most intense violet tone desired by the market. In addition to color, the purity is a major feature of our gems.
- Citrine – Its shades can vary from yellow, orange, to very specific tones of red. A wide range of forms and sizes stand out in our collection.
In September show, our treasure will be the INDICOLITE, the real and singular blue turmaline.
The attendance figure attests to the fair’s position as a vital jewellery marketplace that every serious jeweller and connoisseur cannot afford to miss.
We are our special guest! Visit us on 8E10 BOOTH.
For more information contact us by e-mail email@example.com